Seats still available for the June 15 – 17th session. REGISTER NOW!
Join IT Solutions for a three-day FileMaker Training course for intermediate and advanced FileMaker developers who are ready to take their solutions to the next level. We have chosen a number of great lessons from the official FileMaker, Inc. training curriculum that are appropriate for developers who already have some experience but need to dig deeper into what FileMaker 13 has to offer.
You should consider taking this course if you are:
- Familiar with the basics and want a solid grounding in key FileMaker development principles.
- Comfortable with FileMaker Pro and want to advance your development skills.
- An advanced developer and want to fill in any gaps in your knowledge.
- Planning to become a FileMaker 13 Certified Developer.
- Interested in adding new features to an existing system but would like some guidance.
- Upgrading your system and want to familiarize yourself with new FM13 features.
You will learn how to:
- Access and work with the various field options available.
- Use the calculation engine across your database.
- Design a rich interface using the many tools that FileMaker makes available (custom themes, guides, conditional formatting, tooltips, tab controls, etc.).
- Leverage the new FileMaker 13 design surface.
- Use scripts to create summary reports to convert raw data into meaningful information.
- Plan a relational database and translate your planning into a FileMaker solution.
You should already have some exposure to FileMaker, but extensive development experience is not required. Official FileMaker Training materials are included. For a fully-detailed course description, click here.
Master the Essentials of FileMaker 13
Date: Monday, June 15 – Wednesday, June 17, 2014
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Location: IT Solutions Headquarters 414 Commerce Drive, Suite 150 Fort Washington, PA 19034
Cost: $1485 per student (list price for this course is $2095)
** 20% discount per student if you register before May 1, 2015 – that is a $300 savings!
Seats are limited and will fill up fast. Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com or call (215) 886-9338.