Master the Essentials of FileMaker 12: Developer Essentials
Wednesday October 2 – Friday October 4, 2013
9:00am – 4:30pm
IT Solutions FileMaker Training Series (FTS) is back!
This three-day FileMaker Training course is designed for intermediate FileMaker developers who are ready to take their current solutions to the next level.
You should consider taking this course if you are:
- Familiar with the basics and want a solid grounding in key FileMaker development principles.
- Comfortable with FileMaker Pro and want to advance your development skills.
- A expert developer and want to fill in any gaps in your knowledge.
- Planning to become a FileMaker 12 Certified Developer.
Course topics include:
- New features and best practices in the FileMaker 12 design surface
- Fields and field options available
- How to create and use calculation fields across your database
- All aspects of layout design and the tools that enable you to design a rich user interface
- Introduction to scripts – you will create a summary reports that will convert your raw data into meaningful information.
- Relational databases – how they work, how to plan a relational database and how to translate your planning into a FileMaker solution.
This class is perfect for users who need to start adding features to an existing system or developers who are relatively new to FileMaker Pro. You should already have some exposure to FileMaker, but extensive development experience is not required. Official FileMaker Training materials are included. For a fully-detailed course description, click here.
Master the Essentials of FileMaker 12
Date: Wednesday, October 2 – Friday October 4, 2013
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm (lunch provided)
Location: IT Solutions Headquarters
414 Commerce Drive, Suite 150
Fort Washington, PA 19034
** 20% discount per student if you register before September 1, 2013 – that is a $300 savings! **
For more information or to register email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 886-9338 for more information.